Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lee Labrada's Lean Body Trainer Review

Lee Labrada's 12 week Lean Body Trainer Progress.

So this is the my first blog of 2013. I hope everyone are having a good new year and sticking to your new year resolution that you have made...hopefully..
Just like everyone else even I wanted to make a new year resolution, but I wasn't sure what to do, so I ended up planning to get even more ripped. :P

I started the year with Lee Labrada's 12 week Lean body Trainer which I found on bodybuilding.com. Now the reason why I chose this workout plan was because, my training partner wanted to get lean, and I wanted to get leanER, or maybe just maintain my present body.
So we started off, with the plan, and I was really impressed with the workout variations, because every week you are doing something new, so your body doesn't really get to stabilize. You are constantly challenging your body and keep it guessing throughout the training days.
Now this trainer doesn't really have off days. On your off days you at least do 30 minutes of cardio.

Another good thing about this trainer is that, there is a meal plan included as well as the recipes.
Now currently I am 2 weeks into this program and already feeling better about myself. I will be tracking the progress under workout journals on blog.

You can find Lee Labrada's 12 week Lean Body Trainer right here
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer-intro.html




9 comments:

  1. i dont understand the meal plan... how much do you eat a day? how many calories and how where did you find the meal plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to calculate the amount of calories according to your weight. I didn't really count calories, just counted protein intake

      Delete
  2. How about the fat? and should the number of grams of fat be the same for men and women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be 20% of your total daily intake of food. Usually it's 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats.

      Delete
  3. have you noticed any weight loss while on the program if so when did you notice the weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20% fat seems low for a women...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cellucor C4 50X is better than most of its competition before it because it comes with fifty percent more of the effective ingredients per scoop. best natural pre workout supplement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting such a nice and informative blog specially for those who want to become fit.

    Personal trainer Northbrook il

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!!Thanks for posting such a nice and helpful blog for the fitness lovers.


    In home personal trainer Dedham

    ReplyDelete