Thursday, December 13, 2012

Intro

Don't you love the way you sweat post workout? You Do? Well I don't  I make sure I have no energy left in my body to love anything.
The Harsh Truth is that you cant attain a desirable body if you don't work hard. There are no short cuts.
And where do you get the will to work hard? The answer is Inspiration! It is the only thing in fitness which you cant buy. Some people have the genetics to gain maximum results with minimum efforts, but I'm definitely not one of those.
I am 5 feet 6 inches, and weigh around 68 Kilograms, which is very average compared to Indian standards. This is exactly why I'm here blogging, I wish to share what all this average Joe does to attain that desirable, supreme, sexy body. Of course I don't even care about my endurance or stamina, I'm all about aesthetics  On the way I might build some strength, endurance or stamina, but all that is just bonus.
My goal is to have a very low fat percentage in the body with well developed and defined muscles, just like any fitness model would have. And I have tried every possible method to achieve that. Maybe If you start working out in your adolescence then its much easy.
Starting today I will share with you people, how do I go about this whole getting fit thing.

Once I publish enough posts, I would be making my own Blackberry Application. But you can still view my blogs on mobile web if you don't have a blackberry, its kind of equally good.

This blog is not expected to go viral, Its more like a fitness journal for myself.


I don't offer free advice,  People don't follow free advice.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search Tags
how to stay fit, 6 pack, how to get lean, abs, bodybuilding, experience, fit, fitness, geek, india, indian, journal, lean, leanbody, muscle, sixpack, speak, speaks, intro, introduction to fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment