Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Upper Body Workout

Upper Body Workout or HIIT
This was Day number 11 out of 12 of my Bizzy Workout Program. That means I'm almost done. Just one more workout day to go.
I have already started to see minor results, like some of the fat on my lower abdomen had reduced, and my lower abs had started to develop. Previously I had a visible 4 pack, I still have a visible 4 pack, but now the 6th pack has developed and its just a matter of time till the remaining fat goes away.
So this is what I did.

As usual I started off with the 20 Minutes of Interval cardio. But as the days progressed, I started to feel comfortable with the 20 Mins interval at alternating 6-6.4 km/hr and 10-12 km/hr.

Moving on to the Circuits or HIITs, the Circuit no.1 and Circuit no.2 were exactly same, but i thought of increasing the weights slightly. I did Incline Chest Press, Standing Barbell Row, machine Shoulder Press, Hammer Curl and Tricep cable pulldown.
Circuit 2 was exactly the same, but marginally increased the weights.

As I went back to the Elliptical Cross Trainer for a 10 minute cardio, I felt my upper body muscles to be rather pumped. Maybe it was because I increased the weight or maybe I modified the variations. Whatever it was, it seemed to have worked.

Once the 10 minute elliptical cross trainer was done, It was time for Circuit no. 3 and Circuit no. 4.
As always I tried to keep things simple by keeping the Circuit 3 and 4 the same as 1 and 2. Exactly the same thing, Incline Chest Press, Standing Barbell Row, machine Shoulder Press, Hammer Curl and Tricep cable pulldown. But I did not increase the weights since my muscles were already pumped.

By the end of it , I did a good 5 mins of stretching, don't really want to waste a very good workout like that.

Moral of the story, keep making simple variations and not some weird variations.

If you like my fitness blog please leave a comment and let me know about it.
I was just like you but have come a long way to achieve a fit body. I have also spent a lot of time researching bodybuilding and fitness in India, hence the name fitnessgeek.

Workout Summary:-
20 Minutes Interval Cardio
Circuit 1 -  Incline Chest Press, Standing Barbell Row, machine Shoulder Press, Hammer Curl and Tricep cable pulldown. X 20 Reps
Circuit 2 -  Incline Chest Press, Standing Barbell Row, machine Shoulder Press, Hammer Curl and Tricep cable pulldown. X 20 Reps
10 Minutes of Cardio
Circuit 3 -  Incline Chest Press, Standing Barbell Row, machine Shoulder Press, Hammer Curl and Tricep cable pulldown. X 20 Reps
Circuit 4 -  Incline Chest Press, Standing Barbell Row, machine Shoulder Press, Hammer Curl and Tricep cable pulldown. X 20 Reps
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Search Tags:
Upper Body Workout, HIIT, 6 pack, abs, bodybuilding, experience, fit, fitness, geek, how to get lean, how to stay fit, india, indian, intro, introduction to fitness, journal, leanbody, muscle, sixpack, speak, speaks, Workout Journal, 

No comments:

Post a Comment